BebeTots Nursery is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and their individual needs. We expect all staff, volunteers and contractors to share our commitment
All staff within BebeTots must hold a DBS certificate and any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory clearance.
How to Apply
Positions advertised can be applied for by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and an application form will be forwarded to you.
Join our outstanding team and help us to inspire the next generation.
BebeTots has an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding childcare, we received a rating of 'GOOD ' in all areas from our last Ofstead inspection. We are now looking to maintain and improve our standards as we continue to grow the nursery.
Are you someone who is confident to sing in front of a crowd even if out of tune or with the wrong words? Are you someone who can turn story time into an exciting and captivating adventure? Are you someone who takes pride in seeing others grow and excel? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.....
Due to our continued growth we are pleased to offer enthusiastic and motivated candidates the opportunity to join our dedicated team in the following positions;
* Level 2 Nursery Practitioner - Full Time/Part time
* Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Full Time/Part time
* Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Casual/Bank Staff
* Trainee Nursery Practitioner
* Lunch time assistant
* Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
* Cleaner - Part time
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with
* A competitive salary
* up to 35 days holiday per year*
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Financial support for professional training and qualifications
* Free onsite parking
Essential requirements for positions
* Recognised qualification appropriate to the position you are applying for
* An English Language and Mathematics qualification in line with government guidelines
Desirable qualities, someone who;
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
* Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand or don't find funny
* Preferably has a little bit of quirkiness
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best captain they can possibly be
* Doesn't have to have the ability to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd
* Must be able to comfort and give reassurance as and when required
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat play dough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking
numerous cups of pretend tea or coffee
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story upside down with at least 4 interruptions per page
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace, laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your
* Loves being outside come rain or shine, we love being out in the garden at BebeTots
* You must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job
quite like it.
If the above sounds like you and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates, will be enthusiastic, show dedication and
commitment to the team, have good communication skills, a good sense
of humour and shows an ability to go that extra mile for all our customers.
Any job offers made are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory
references and positions are exempt from the rehabilitation act 1974.
Additional requirements for all positions
(Please note these can be obtained after being appointed)
* Awareness of abuse and neglect - safeguarding children course
* Level 2 Food Hygiene
* Paediatric 1st Aid 12 hours course
* FGM Training Certificate
* CSE Training Certificate
* Prevent Duty Training Certificate
* Channel Duty Training Certificate
BebeTots are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children
and their individual needs. We expect all staff, volunteers and contractors
to share our commitment.
To apply for any of the above positions, in the first instance please email
a copy of your CV to email@example.com or complete form on this page
*Enhanced holiday is subject to terms and conditions
Nursery & Pre-School