Join our outstanding team and help us to inspire the next generation.
BebeTots has an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding childcare, we received a rating of 'GOOD ' in all areas from our last Ofstead inspection. We are now looking to maintain and improve our standards as we continue to grow the nursery.
Due to our continued growth we are pleased to offer enthusiastic and motivated candidates the opportunity to join our dedicated team in the following positions;
* Level 3 Toddler Room Lead Practitioner - Full Time - please see details below
* Lunch time assistant - please use contact form below
* Apprentice Nursery Practitioner - please use contact form below
Level 3 Toddler Room Lead Practitioner;
We are currently looking for a Toddler Room Lead to join our highly motivated team in January 2020, ideally with a handover week, commencing Monday 16 December 2019.
You will have a relevant Level 3 Childcare qualification in Early Years. (Health & Social Care does not qualify).
* You will be dynamic, have the ability to lead a small highly dedicated team as well as work as part of the larger nursery team.
* You will be inspirational and inspired by those you work with, be able to use your initiative and manage your time effectively in
order to ensure delivery of highly effective childcare and the smooth running of the nursery.
* You will have a mature approach to work and be focused on delivering excellent standards of care, you will have a desire to go
above and beyond for all of our customers.
* You will possess the skills to create activities based around the children's interests and to think outside of the box when it comes
to planning these activities in order to inspire the children’s learning and curiosity.
* You will be enthusiastic, show dedication and commitment to the team, have good communication skills and a good sense of
Ideally you will have held a similar position previously, but we are also keen to hear from existing level 3 practitioners who are looking to further their career and can demonstrate a strong track record in their current role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated and hardworking team who constantly strive to deliver the highest standards of childcare.
The nursery has an excellent reputation within the local area, and we are now looking to invite further applicants to complement our team.
Are you someone who is confident to sing in front of a crowd even if out of tune or with the wrong words? Are you someone who can turn story time into an exciting and captivating adventure? Are you someone who takes pride in seeing others grow and excel? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.....
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with
* A competitive salary
* up to 35 days holiday per year*
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Financial support for professional training and qualifications
* Free onsite parking
Essential requirements for positions
* Recognised qualification appropriate to the position you are applying for
* An English Language and Mathematics qualification in line with government guidelines (Room Lead & Apprentice rolls only)
Desirable qualities, someone who;
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
* Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand or don't find funny
* Preferably has a little bit of quirkiness
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best captain they can possibly be
* Doesn't have to have the ability to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd
* Must be able to comfort and give reassurance as and when required
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat play dough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking
numerous cups of pretend tea or coffee
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story upside down with at least 4 interruptions per page
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace, laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your
* Loves being outside come rain or shine, we love being out in the garden at BebeTots
* You must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job
quite like it.
If the above sounds like you and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates, will be enthusiastic, show dedication and
commitment to the team, have good communication skills, a good sense
of humour and shows an ability to go that extra mile for all our customers.
Any job offers made are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory
references and positions are exempt from the rehabilitation act 1974.
Additional requirements for all positions
(Please note these can be obtained after being appointed)
* Awareness of abuse and neglect - safeguarding children course
* Level 2 Food Hygiene
* Paediatric 1st Aid 12 hours course
* FGM Training Certificate
* CSE Training Certificate
* Prevent Duty Training Certificate
* Channel Duty Training Certificate
BebeTots are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children
and their individual needs. We expect all staff, volunteers and contractors
to share our commitment.
To apply for any of the above positions, in the first instance please email
a copy of your CV to email@example.com or complete form on this page
BebeTots Nursery is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and their individual needs. We expect all staff, volunteers and contractors to share our commitment
All staff within BebeTots must hold a DBS certificate and any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory clearance.
Any job offers made are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and positions are exempt from the rehabilitation act 1974.
How to Apply
Positions advertised can be applied for by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursery & Pre-School