Are you returning to work after having your baby? Are you looking to support your child's early education or supporting him/her to mix with other children?
Did you know there is help available to you? Are you now wondering what help may be available to you? Are you even sure you are eligible for help? Do you know where to start?
Visit GOV.UK to gain more information on what help is available and see if you are eligible for help towards your childcare fees.
* Tax Free Childcare
* Tax Credits and Universal Credits
* 15 funded hours education and childcare for all 3 and 4 year olds
* 15 funded hours education and childcare for all eligible 2 year olds
* 30 funded hours education and childcare for all eligible 3 and 4 year old
The Wiltshire Local Offer describes the range of services and support available for children and young people, aged 0-25, with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND). The Local Offer information is made available on their website
The White Horse Children's Centre, located on Eden Vale Road offer a range of support sessions, from pre-birth, post birth, play support, breastfeeding support, play groups, family support, financial advise, returning to work support and outreach support to name but a few. Visit their website to gain further information on how they could help you.
Please find below, information geared towards parents to help support you and your family.
Wiltshire Safeguarding Children Board website can give you help and advise on a number of safeguarding issues;
* Keeping Children Safe Online
* Child Sexual Exploitation
* Domestic Violence and Abuse
* Emotional Health & Wellbeing
* Private Fostering
Nursery & Pre-School